13" Apple MacBook Pro
- Apple 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 16-core Neural Engine
- 512GB PCIe-based onboard SSD (Configurable to 512GB, 1TB or 2TB SSD)
- 16GB unified memory (Configurable to 16GB of memory)
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display with True Tone; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- 500 nits brightness
- Apple 8-core GPU
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Full-size English backlit keyboard with: 65 (U.S.) or 66 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys & Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking / IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- One external display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors or Up to two external displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Up to 17 hours wireless web
- Up to 20 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Built-in 58.2-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 67W USB-C Power Adapter
- Height: 0.61 inch (1.56 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds (1.4 kg)
Powering Creative Workflows
Apple M2 CPU
Now packed with 20 billion transistors, the Apple M2 integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and more into a single system on a chip (SoC). The additional transistors, 25 percent more than the M1, improve the features of the chip, including the memory controller that can deliver up to 100 GB/s of unified memory bandwidth. The M2 has faster performance cores with a larger cache and the efficiency cores have been enhanced for more performance gains. Together, the M2 delivers up to 18 percent greater multithreaded performance than the M1. This means the Apple M2 performs up to 1.4 times faster than the previous generation M1 while still delivering battery life of up to 17 hours of wireless web browsing and up to 20 hours of video playback.
The 13.3" Retina display uses In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology and features a 2560 x 1600 native resolution, delivering sharp and clear images with support for HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HLG high dynamic range and 500 nits of brightness.
The MacBook Pro supports the P3 wide color gamut for vivid, true-to-life color in photos and videos.
True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white balance of the screen to match the color temperature of the light around you for a more natural viewing experience.
The M2 processor has 100 GB/s memory bandwidth, which is 50 percent more than M1. Its 16GB of onboard memory helps to deliver fluid multitasking when working with massive files.
Store your applications, video clips, photo library, and other large files on the 512GB internal SSD for near instant access.
MacBook Pro Design
Active cooling sustains high performance. Thanks to its advanced thermal system and the efficiency of Apple silicon, the MacBook Pro can sustain pro levels of performance, so you can run CPU- and GPU-intensive tasks for hours on end.
The two Thunderbolt 3 ports utilize the versatile USB Type-C connector while supporting up 40 Gb/s data transfers, video output, and charging through a single port. A single 6K, 60 Hz external display may be connected through the Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Spatial Sound Speakers
The MacBook Pro includes an integrated stereo speaker system with high dynamic range. Dolby Atmos spatial audio is supported through the speakers, 3rd generation AirPods, AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max. Connect a headset to the 3.5mm audio jack for added privacy.
Be Seen, Be Heard
The 720p FaceTime HD camera takes full advantage of the M2's image signal processor to reduce noise while face detection automatically adjusts the white balance and exposure levels, so you'll always look great on video calls. At the same time, the 3-array studio-quality beamforming microphones help to ensure that your voice always comes through loud and clear.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) connectivity delivers up to 1.2 Gb/s throughput with compatible devices for smooth video streaming, data transfer, and video calling experiences.
With the Magic Keyboard, the MacBook Pro delivers a comfortable, quiet, and responsive typing experience. Additionally, the Touch Bar puts your most used commands, shortcuts, emojis, and Siri at your fingertips, saving time and keystrokes. Touch ID provides fast and easy authentication for secure logins and purchases.
All-Day Battery Life
MacBook Pro's M2 processor is designed to deliver high power efficiency without sacrificing performance. Its 58.2Wh lithium-polymer battery provides up to 20 hours of video playback.
The M2 chip works with macOS to give the MacBook Pro enhanced security and privacy features. With built-in protections against malware and viruses, the freedom to choose what you share and how you share it, and silicon-level features like Touch ID and Apple Pay, this laptop is built to safeguard your privacy and data at every stage.
Portable One Recommends Purchase of AppleCare+ with the purchase of your Mac (Can't I wait and get AppleCare+ later? Is AppleCare+ worth it? AppleCare+ offers 3 total years of warranty, AppleCare expert support and accidental damage protection. AppleCare+ should be purchased at the same time with a new Mac. If not, then it must be purchased within 60 days of your Mac's purchase date and requires an appointment with your local Apple Store where you'll be required to bring in your Mac for inspection before they will sell it to you at full price with sales tax.)
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support.
AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the
original purchase date of your Mac and adds up to two incidents of
accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for
screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage,
plus applicable tax.
1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
Extend your coverage to three years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and
many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+
gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most
issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service provider
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts
and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Coverage
includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each
subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure
damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or
on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a
wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks