Your Satisfaction is Our Success.
We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From first visit to order delivery, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience.
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is available to help you find the product that is best for you.
Every product we ship is factory-sealed and covered by the manufacturer's warranty with the exception of certain upgrades or special services.
Return Policy and Conditions
We offer a 20-day money back satisfaction guarantee from the original ship date for most merchandise. Restrictions apply for certain large order and to the products listed below. Please contact sales for more detail. After 20 days, only the manufacturer's warranty applies and no allowable returns will be accepted.
A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA#) must be obtained on-line through your Account history and is required for ALL returns. We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on returns or exchanges. Merchandise must be returned within 7 calendar days of the issuance of the RA# at which time the RA# expires. RA#'s are non-renewable. To help minimize re-stocking fees, follow the return instructions carefully: include all original equipment and packaging, in like-new condition to minimize these fees.
We reserve the right to return any merchandise without a valid RA# or if the item is not received in the stated condition to the customer or to prorate the credit.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact. All components, manuals, registration card(s), software, cables & accessories must be included. The original retail box must not be damaged or written on. All returned merchandise must be shipped in an appropriate shipping box. Portable One inspects all returns and reserves the right to return merchandise that does not meet the criteria.
To receive full credit, purchases must be returned with shipping costs pre-paid. Customers are advised to ship returns via a major carrier, with insurance and tracking. Portable One is not responsible for lost or damaged returns. All items must be in "AS-NEW" condition, in original packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies will result in delay or partial forfeiture of your credit.
Items not eligible for satisfaction guarantee refund:
- Special order computers & tablets, including custom laptops, custom notebooks, etc, that are built to order by the manufacturer (such as some Apple, Panasonic Toughbooks, Getac, Durabook products are not eligible for return unless not functioning according to manufacturer specifications in which case the product will be repaired or replaced for the same model by the manufacturer.
- Discontinued products are non-returnable.
- Standard laptops, notebooks, netbooks, etc upgraded by Portable One are still eligible for the satisfaction guarantee.
- Software, accessoires, components, parts, etc that are opened and/or installed/used are not returnable.
- Orders with volume over 50 units.
- This list is not all inclusive. Please address any questions to your sales associate.
If you have any issue with your order and would like to return it in accordance with these policies please log into your account, open your order and click the New RMA link. After submitting an RMA claim, you may track its status above by clicking RMA History.