- AppleCare+ for Apple Mac Pro
AppleCare+ for Mac is only available for sale concurrently with the purchase of a new device.
You Save: $30.00 (10.0%)
AppleCare+ and the AppleCare Protection Plan provide customers peace of mind knowing they can get expert help direct from the people who know their products best.
With AppleCare+ and the AppleCare Protection Plan, customers have direct access to Apple experts for help setting up their device, syncing it to other devices and using Apple-branded apps. Because Apple makes the hardware, the device operating system and many of the apps customers use, only AppleCare can provide award-winning, integrated support and service. Customers can get help online, at any Apple Store, and Apple Authorized Service Provider worldwide – they can even schedule a call and an expert Advisor will call them back.
- Award-winning support
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Help with your entire Apple experience – like using AirPlay, AirDrop or iCloud
- Troubleshoot issues, or just get help with Apple developed apps
- Help connecting to Wi-Fi networks
- Schedule a call and Apple will call you
Enhanced hardware coverage
- The device and included accessories
- Includes battery coverage - iOS devices and Apple Watch
- AirPort device coverage
- Included Siri remote and power cord - Apple TV only
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage for iOS devices and Apple Watch - each subject to a service fee (see below for service fee details. Not applicable to Apple TV.)
Convenient service options
- Mail in iOS device using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry in iOS device to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service for iOS devices and Apple Watch - Apple ships replacement device next business day with packing included to return damaged device.
Express Replacement Service is not available with AppleCare+ for iPod touch
Mail-in and carry-in repair availability depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.