Toshiba Portege Z30-C1320 PT261U-012008
- Windows 7 Pro
- Intel Core i7-6600U 2.6GHz-3.4GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
You Save: $44.00 (2.9%)
The Toshiba Portege Z30-C1320 PT261U-012008 increases productivity anywhere, anytime, all in a durable magnesium body that weighs under 3 pounds. At the heart of this powerful 13.3" Win 10 Pro machine is an Intel Core i7 Skylake processor running at 2.6GHz (3.4GHz with boost) and 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD. Why buy a Z30?
- Great performance. Great convenience, too. Make mobile life easier for everyone. The Portégé Z30 laptop enables easy sharing and syncing with three USB 3.0 ports, plus RGB, VGA, HDMI and Gigabit RJ-45 LAN.
- The latest USB 3.0 Sleep & Charge lets your workforce charge their tablets and phones, even while the laptop is off. A spill-resistant, LED-backlit keyboard lets them continue working when the lights go down. And a high-capacity battery will keep them productive for hours.
- Durability for the rigors of the road. Working on the go can be tough. So your PCs need to be even tougher. Good thing the Portégé Z30 laptop offers increased protection with a premium magnesium alloy chassis, shock-absorbing design and a unique honeycomb reinforcement structure for increased rigidity and durability. It also features Toshiba’s innovative EasyGuard Technology to help safeguard critical components against the stress and hazards of going mobile. Plus, it can really take the heat, thanks to AirFlow II cooling technology and a special air intake design.
- Windows 7 Professional
- Intel Core i7-6600U Processor (3.4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB Cache)
- 8GB DDRL3, 2 RAM slots
- 256GB SSD
- 13.3" LED backlit HD 1366 x 768
- Intel HD Graphics 520
- Backlit keyboard, Clickpad
- Bluetooth, WiFi, LAN
- 4 cell battery
- Fingerprint reader
- VGA - HDMI - Dock
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- USB 3.0 x 3
- SD Card reader
- Color: Silver
- 12.4" x 8.9" x 0.7"
- UPC code: 889661133759
- 3 year warranty
- Toshiba Portege Z30-C1320 PT261U-012008
- AC Adapter
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: